Developed in response to a fire at a Great Lakes Port elevator, fire-retardant and abrasion-resistant Fire Fighter is the hottest thing going for lining chutes and spouts. Providing added protection to significantly reduce the risk of rapidly spreading flames in your facility, easy-to-install Fire Fighter carries all the resilient, wear-resistant properties of Original Rhino Hyde Blue.
*Results from flame tests with other wear polymers, including competitor’s urethanes and UHMW.
**ASTM’s leadership in international standards development is recognized by more than 30,000 of the world’s top technical, engineering and chemical experts representing 135 industrialized countries.
NEED A QUOTE ON URETHANE SHEETS?
WHAT MAKES FIRE FIGHTER TOUGH TO BEAT:
- Self-extinguishing – won’t fuel or propagate a fire**
- Resists impact and abrasion
- Specially cast in vertical molds to ensure uniform thickness
- Backed by 12 years of research and development
- Outperforms most plastics and metals in high-impact applications
- FDA compliant for dry bulk food material handling
- Available with ceramic chips for extended life