Rhino Hyde Liner
Used throughout the aggregate industry in discharge chutes, holding bins, turnhead liners and spouts, Rhino Hyde Liners reduce material sticking, reduce noise and provide protection for underlying steel liners. We design modular shapes up to 2” thick based off of your approved drawings, so when you’re ready to install, there’s no cutting required, reducing time and strain on maintenance personnel. Contact us to discuss durometer and formulation recommendations.
NEED A QUOTE ON WELDABLE LINERS?
WHAT MAKES RHINO HYDE LINER TOUGH TO BEAT:
- Easy to install with MIG, TIG or stick welding — no holes to drill
- Outperforms steel and rubber in most applications
- Available in custom or modular shapes — no cutting or added fabrication
- Weld plates are capped with glue-in or knock-in urethane plugs
- Outstanding wear, cut and tear resistance
- Rhino Hyde Liner Plugs are provided with all Weldable Liners