Original Rhino Hyde Blue
There’s no denying Original Rhino Hyde Blue polyurethane is the industry standard for extended wear resistance for the most demanding jobs. That’s because we custom designed and developed it after extensive field testing across many industries and multiple applications.
Original Rhino Hyde Blue is available in different thicknesses, chemistries and hardnesses as well as ceramic chips, depending on your application and environment.
NOTE: Rhino Hyde sheets are FDA compliant for dry bulk food handling.
European Law EC 1935/2010 compliant
NEED A QUOTE ON URETHANE SHEETS?
WHAT MAKES ORIGINAL RHINO HYDE BLUE TOUGH TO BEAT:
- Resists corrosion, abrasion and chemicals
- Won’t expand or contract with temperature changes
- Highly resistant to cuts and tears
- Dampens noise and vibration
- Low-friction coefficient
- Specially designed vertical molds ensure uniform thickness
- Excellent performance in a wide range of temperatures