Manufactured from our proprietary urethane formulation, Rhino Hyde urethane classifier shoes assure you of better cut- and tear-resistance compared to rubber. Rubber shoes require a metal backing which could lead to delamination. Rhino Hyde won’t delaminate, “chunk” or rip away, making our classifier shoes the ideal solution to abrasion problems inherent to screw conveyor applications. What’s more, they’re custom built in-house to your exact specifications to stand tough in all environmental extremes.
NOTE: Due to the fact that many screws are field modified, an approved drawing is required with each order. Not sure which shoe you need? Simply fill out the Classifier Shoes Data Sheet or contact us for technical support.
NEED A QUOTE ON WEAR PARTS?
WHAT MAKES OUR CLASSIFIER SHOES TOUGH TO BEAT:
- Outlast metal shoes up to 3
- Return to their original shape when bent or distorted
- Come standard with weld plates or solid metal backing
- Conform to the auger’s contour when bolted in
- Easy, drop-in installation
- Lightweight design means less wear on motor