Reli-A-Sense Point Level Sensors
Wrapped in a tough Rhino Hyde urethane, Reli-A-Sense level sensors are ideal for use in a wide range of bulk level-sensing applications. The encapsulation allows you to put the sensor directly in the grain flow without worry of premature wear due to abrasion or corrosion typically associated with other electronic sensors. The solid-state electronics of these capacitive sensors provide reliable level sensing without any moving parts, significantly extending product life.
Each sensor is powered by a barrier providing the low voltage (mA) necessary to obtain the intrinsically safe designation. Reli-A-Sense level sensors carry Factory Mutual (FM), CSA and European approvals for Class II, Division I, Groups A-G locations.
Available in a variety of easy-to-install configurations, these dependable sensors excel in dry or slurry applications, granular bulk solids, low density and other challenging situations. Utilizing compensation circuitry, Reli-A-Sense level sensors combat contamination on sensor faces caused by temperature and humidity.
Contact your sales representative for information regarding installation requirements.
Intrinsically safe per DIN EN 50 020 and carries FM, CSA and European approvals for Class II, DIVISION I, Groups A-G Locations.
NEED A QUOTE ON WEAR PARTS?
WHAT MAKES OUR RELI-A-SENSE POINT LEVEL SENSORS TOUGH TO BEAT:
- FDA compliant for dry bulk food handling
- European Law EC 1935/2010 compliant
- High Level Adjustable or Fixed sensor for high level sensing
- V-Top Adjustable or Fixed sensor for intermediate and low level sensing
- Flush Mount Adjustable sensor for intermediate and low level sensing
- Worry-free, 3-year unconditional warranty
- Best in dry abrasives, light or sticky materials
- Standard with quick-disconnect fittings, mating connectors and 4-meter (~13’) cable