Rhinox Trowellable Ceramic
Rhino Hyde Rhinox is a versatile, two-component lining material containing alumina ceramic aggregate in an epoxy binder. Resistant to abrasion caused by sharp particles in slurry or dry applications, containing over 83% abrasion-resistant alumina ceramic. Our easy-trowelling Rhinox is ideal for patching holes in chutes, spouts, elbows and much, much more. Rhinox is effective in aqueous, mildly acidic, mildly alkaline and most solvent environments.
NEED A QUOTE ON WEAR PARTS?
WHAT MAKES OUR RHINOX TROWELLABLE CERAMIC TOUGH TO BEAT:
- Available in 1.5 or 5.0 gallon kits
- Coats 6.0 sq. ft. per gallon at ¼” thickness
- Adheres to cleaned steel and conforms to contoured surfaces
- Remains workable up to 2 hours at 75°F
- Stable up to 6 months before use
- Cures overnight — or faster with applied heat